Friday, September 01, 2006

Jackass

I followed these instructions to create an awesome writing pen for the upcoming semester (that's right, we don't start until after labor day). However, I felt slightly sheepish when, while walking towards the pen shop, I inadvertently entered the neighborhing lingerie shop. Needless to say, the girls working their must have been slightly confused when I approached them and asked: "Yes, I need a blue, fine point rollerball refill". They cocked their heads a little, looked at me confusedly (it was at this point, looking around at the myriad of panties and bras, that I realized I had fucked up), smiled at me, and said: "Are you looking for panties? We sell those here."
"Oh, you don't sell pens? This must be the wrong store"
"Come back if you need help with panties or bras."

1 comment:

cut offs said...

lil man how come the lingerie link does'nt work? teaser!