Sunday, November 18, 2007

Part I of My Interview with Gary

INTERVIEW w/ Gary:

i:So what's new?

Gary:Just enjoying the region.

i:You mean Texas?

Gary:No, well I mean I do like Texas, but
i was referring to the region where
a girl's legs come together.

i:Very well, let's change the subject
What are you up to these days?

Gary:I'm on a bit of a slump right now
I hurt my foot doing a very tricky dance maneuver.

i:So you aren't as active?

Gary:NO, and it shows i think.
Is it me or does this body make me look fat?

i:I hear you used to skate. Miss it much?

Gary:I still rollaround sometimes. The style has changed so much
though, you hardly see skaters wearing bowties anymore.

i:What was your signature move?

Gary:Where people usually carve,I widdle.

i:It sounds like you set very high standards for yourself.

Gary:Well I mean , I do. I tend to find tough solutions
to simple problems. I use math and sometimes it's impossible!

No comments: