Friday, March 26, 2010

Fat Mike performed as Cokie the Clown at SXSW

THIS IS THE ARTICLE FROM PINPOINT:

Fat Mike’s ‘Cokie the Clown’ set at South By Southwest 2010 was graphic in nature. The stories Mike told and the things he did at Emo’s Annex during SXSW left me shaking afterward. Damian Abraham, lead singer of the band Fucked Up, later described this Cokie set as the most depressing and fucked up thing he had ever seen. This article is going to be very rough in nature and isn’t advisable for the young or the weak of stomach.
It needs to be mentioned that I do not have an audio record of the event, so all the stories recounted here will be to the best of my memory. Most discerning readers will question the complete accuracy of Mikes stories and accounts. While it would be almost impossible to verify these intimate moments I can say that Mike’s friends and other artists that are close to him told me it was their belief that the stories are 100% true. It’s my understanding that this is the first and last set of its type that will ever be performed.

Rest is hereHERE

1 comment:

Mario P said...

Yup. That Fat Mike is one sick puppy. I left Emo's when I saw on the TV set that filled the bottle with piss and was about to serve it to the crowd and made my way to the Virgin Freehouse :)