Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Lone Drinker at 2708

I have recently discovered that I am the lone drinker in the household now. I enjoy a fine bottle of Hill Country port on those chilly Monday evenings, or a sixer I snuck into the movie theatre on a pseudo-date. I do not enjoy throwing up in my car, nor on the outside of my car, after a Tuesday night binger. But, I work exceedingly hard so that I may party exceedingly hard. I, unlike the other tribe members, am not an acoholic pussy. Fuck you faggots, enjoy your shakes at night while I am living it up with single, well-off bachelors on an open bar yaht on Lake Austin. Oh...Elliott is still drinking too? Well, when did he ever really count; maybe he should drink even more and talk even less.
Excuse me, I have a late night date with some whiskey.

4 comments:

Gary said...

bachelors with stds
aren't that cool

Vagrunt said...

Oh, is Aubrey here? I should have known from all the pants laying around.

Gary said...

it's either aubrey or a peg-legged pirate...

Evil Biologist said...

oh, and i'm not on the wagon.