Thursday, March 02, 2006

Liver Regeneration.....ummm, is that what you call pissing yourself?

Now, I am not going to say that I am dissapointed or upset at any of your actions. In fact, I am unbelievabley proud of you boys for sticking it out two months. Two glorious months of productivity, early rising, smiles and healthy livers.

Now, I hear some nasty rumors; rumors of puking, blacking out and pissing oneself. Surely when you first decided to tackle this proverbial monkey on your backs, it was to clean up your act, not fucking binge on booze a few weeks later. Look in the mirror at yourselves.

Chill out boys, save some partying for Saturday when I get home. Hey eyes, thanks for puking on my bed shitbag. And Sammy, just because you're a cripple now, doesn't mean you can get away with that shit.

And Miguel, just, turn it down a little...for god sakes, just a little.

1 comment:

im lauf der zeit. said...

hey, only i'm aloud to get on my soapbox.

love,
that dude trying to sleep.