Sunday, January 06, 2008

Diving board "A la Slip and Slide"

I thought some of these were funny. We should edit all the falls from the Slip and Slide footage!
Including my classic spin down to cement landing and let's not forget about the one where I'm walking across the plastic and slip and hit the back of my head and I stay laying there for a while until eyes goes to check up on me and I get up and scream "Where's the beeeeeeeer"

Actually, now that I think about it, these are not that funny compared to Slip and Slide, but watch them, you might get a laugh or two... something like that. They're not LMAO!!

6 comments:

Mario P said...

I forgot to give props to the last dude in the video for his high degree of trickery!!

axelsallright said...

nice! where's the beeeeeerrr??

dame una cerveza!

Vagrunt said...

Don't forget that "Surviving Spudnik" is now available on DVD.

Mario P said...

Is it really? Well I need a copy ASAP!! The VCR broke down and also the part where I fell down was becoming really fuzzy from the times that it has been rewound and played..
Palabra!

Evil Biologist said...

@ mario p: That was the best scene evar in Surviving Spunik!

Gary said...

i just got it transferred to dvd the day befor this post went up

weird

i'll make copies