Saturday, January 19, 2008

Remember the "Shoes" video?

well it turns out the lucky s.o.b. mastermind behind the genius video made it onto the small screen, though he has a smaller role than some of his co-actors from his internet show...
Anyhow, the show is called I Hate My 30s and was on VH1 this year. The pilot and 2nd show are available on Yahoo.

and oh yeah, the hot girl that play Carol on the show (and played a vampire in some of the Kelly videos) went to the rival Va. Beach high school that Vagrunt did. Damn. If only I had gone to some of the high school football games... or drama shows?... maybe I would have "made it" by now. Instead, I have to "make it" with my hand.

Yes, Sammy and I have been drinking in front of the projector again.

5 comments:

Vagrunt said...

if she and I had both gone to COx high school, I never would have dropped out!

Evil Biologist said...

And you're also been apparently referring to yourself in the third person again...

Mario P said...

Numero Uno: I don't know why "im lauf der zeit." said he liked the version 1 better, go figure. Hahaha....

Numero Dos: (And this has nothing to do with the post. It's 6:10 in the AM and I wish I had more beer in the fridge)

Numero Tres: I don't remember about the shoes video, but listen to this! Girls are like seasons, they come and go.. so go get you some.... WTF, I feel like Walter Mercado.. (Google it)

Mario P said...

It is now 6:40 in the AM and I just remembered that I have a bottle of Wild Turkey Bourbon leftover from New Years.. (which I have as a companion now) so the party is still on!

FYI: Wild Turkey is the shiznit!!

In case you didn't know "Shiznit" is shortened term for "that is the shit, isn't it

PS. I'm alone and having TOO much fun with the blog! See you fuckers in March, for the real thing...

Evil Biologist said...

@mario p: thanks for the clarification on Shiznit.